Friday, February 20, 2009

More internal color decisions......

Today DH, the kids and I went to WK Stone, the makers (or importers?) of Quantum Quartz stone benchtops. I wanted DH to have some input into the house (!) and wanted to see the colors that I'd chosen in a bigger piece.

We are happy with the Luna White for the kitchen, and New Mink for the bathrooms.

While we were there, next door was a kitchen showroom, owned by WK. Apparently Wonderful Kitchens (WK) is owned by the father of the family, and the sons started WK Stone. Anyhoo, we get our kitchen through the builder, but through we would have look. Lovely kitchens, and the Blum pot drawers, pantries etc are too die for. Mind you, not in our budget!

We are a little closer with the internal paint color now also. My fellow H1 member "themax" asked the question I was thinking - what is the taubmans equilivanet for Dulux's Hog Bristle. I have a few to look at - Moon River, Village Cream, and another one I can't remember! I think it will work out just fine!

I have already changed the internal door handles. (Did that via email). But I am going to have to make a trip back out to Bella Vista at Baulkham Hills to finalise the colors. Argghhh so far away. (And the builders color consultant said just pop in when I'm in the area - which is never!)

Still waiting for our construction certificate. Hoping it will be issued in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment