Monday, March 9, 2009

We have a decision - almost!


After much investigating from my pal "themax" from Homeone, and myself, we have finally gotten to the bottom of our internal wall color dilemma.

We were told a straight out no to using a Dulux color, not even mixing the color in Taubmans paint. So I have been on a quest to find an equilivant color to Dulux's Hogsbristle. Well today I received a nice suprise in the mail from my pal "Southies" from Homeone, an A4 color swatch of Moonriver. I'm liking it :)

Here it is with the kitchen and bathroom stone and cupboard colors. You can't really tell with this picture (my photography skills are crap), but it does all go together! As a reminder, Kitchen is Quantum Quartz Luna White with White Gloss cupboards, Bathroom is Quantum Quartz New Mink with White Matt vanities. Have asked how much to upgrade vanities to gloss!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Belinda - nice colours - look good on my monitor! So glad the brushout helped.
    PS your babies are adorable. Southies.

    ReplyDelete